Our Site Assessment and Analytics Show How Your Site is Performing
We use analytics to inform your website design and development, and lead generation and nurturing programs. By establishing baseline analytics we can provide key insights for continuous improvement opportunities, and can measure your marketing success against goals.
Our core services for analytics include:
- Website Audits to identify initial strategic and tactical opportunities that inform site design, search engine optimization, content marketing, copy and Information Architecture choices.
- Ongoing Website Analytics to understand visitor behavior including:
- Sources of traffic
- Paths of traffic
- Specific page analytics
- Opportunities for content marketing to convert visitors to leads
These are some of the benefits of leveraging analytics to continuously improve your website and marketing performance:
- Understand which content drives the most leads; test new marketing offers and measure comparable success.
- Understand how layout and copy modifications can improve the visitor’s experience and extend their engagement with your site/brand.
- Analyze your lead nurturing programs to better understand the buying cycle, and define qualified customers and their level of sales readiness.
RainCastle can conduct a site audit or ongoing website analytics program as part of an overall website design and development project and/or as an ongoing marketing project for your firm. We can support you with analysis in HubSpot and Google Analytics, and have additional experience with Marketo, Eloqua and other marketing software. Let us help you exceed your marketing goals by building your marketing programs for continuous improvement based on measurable user behavior.