If your goal is a successful and sustainable website experience, there are 4 key ways we can help you achieve that goal, which in most cases means, a website that generates more repeat visits and more leads. They include a:
- Solid, well-articulated brand strategy
- If you are not able to articulate or don't have agreement on a clear and compelling brand strategy, you will have trouble architecting or providing cohesive, compelling content for your website. Doing the brand strategy and messaging work upfront saves a lot of time and makes for a better end product.
- Cohesive design strategy
- With websites increasingly addressing visitors on mobile devices, your website needs to utilize "Responsive Design," which describes a way of designing and programming your website, such that it provides the best user experience on mobile devices as well as the desktop. Mobile usage has also changed the expectation of web visitors who now expect less copy and more icons, infographics and images that convey meaning. We recommend building an "image library" which can be repurposed for marketing programs.
- Continuous content strategy
- Having fresh content that is search engine optimized is the heart of what will make your website a real marketing tool. The components of your content strategy include:
- Buyer Personas – In order to make your website relevant to solving the problems of your audience, creating a persona of the buyer or the problem a buyer has is the first step toward a relevant website.
- SEO – Getting keywords right goes a long way toward producing content your visitors will want to read.
- Calls-to-Action – Think less about your home page as the be-all and end-all. Every page in your site should be considered a landing page and have some sort of "call-to-action" to enable your audience to engage with you.
- Offer Creation – Create offers for visitors to engage with you at increasingly deeper levels. This builds your "thought leadership credentials" and over time, a valuable library of resources through which visitors will engage.
- Website Analytics – By tracking your analytics in Google Analytics or another tool, you will learn, in real-time, if your content strategy is getting the desired results or whether you need to rethink or refine content to meet your goals.
- Partner that provides dedicated client service and guidance
- As a full service interactive web design and marketing firm we provide all the day-to-day service guidance, and sense of humor, to keep projects on track, on budget and an enjoyable experience.
For more information on our interactive web design and marketing services, please call us at 617-965-2681 x 225. Or visit our selected website portfolio.