Marketing Tips and Resources
White Papers & eBooks
From Brand to Fans: How to Make your Website a Lead Generation Powerhouse
This eBook explains how a clearly defined relationship between your brand, website and marketing, yields measurable results toward generating quality sales leads.
- The Components of a Website that Convert Visitors into Leads
- How Messaging Will Make a Lead Convert
- How to Deliver “Scannable,” Content that Causes Prospects to Engage
- How to Create a User Experience that Generates Return Visits and Increased Leads
Branding for Smart Businesses: The Top Five Things You Should Know
In this eBook, we will explain what is most important to consider in order to differentiate your firm in competitive situations.
- The Components of a Successful Positioning Statement
- How Positioning Sets Your Firm Apart
- How Positioning Effects Your Entire Brand
- How Brand Essence Brings “Personality” into Your Brand
Corporate Website Design: How to Recognize and Create Brilliant Website Design
This eBook provides a brief overview of how to make your website into an “engagement,” and shows examples of homepages with successful engagement characteristics.
- The Components of a Well-Organized Website that Elicits Engagement
- How to Design for the User, Not the Insider
- How to Create a Website that Addresses Your Visitors’ Needs and Answers their Questions
Integrated Marketing Services: What’s the Big Deal?
This eBook explains integrated marketing services, what they are and how businesses can use them to their advantage.
- How to Get Started with Integrated Marketing
- Where to Place Your Integrated Marketing
- Applying Integrated Marketing in the Real World
- Conventional Wisdom vs. Modern Reality: The Changing Face of Marketing
- The Eight Characteristics of a Differentiated Website
- The 7 Common mistakes of B2B Branding
- Copywriting for the Web: Your 3-Step Guide to Creating Effective Copy
- Say Hello to Responsive Design
- What Does the New Google Algorithm Mean for You?
- Making Web Navigation Click for Your Audience
- Recipe for Building Successful Relationships with Professional Services Companies
- Good Enough is the New Great
- Creating a Tagline That Your Client Will Fall in Love With
- The Top 6 Ways to Improve Your A/E/C Website